Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Destino Bridal Gallery, JB

Re-post from a thread I started in perfectweddings forum

Dear all BTB,

Just would like to create a thread for us to share about Destino Bridal Gallery in Johor Bahru Malaysia 

FYI, I am BTB in December and have signed up with them on May 9th 2013. I will share my experiences with this bridal from time to time here in this thread for references purpose. Just to clarify, I am not in one or other way related to them and the review here are solely base on my experiences

Other BTB who uses their services, please feel free to share your review here too be it good or bad!

My experience:

I am served by Joelle, a bubbly lady with a cute laughter. Frankly, she is someone whom is easy going and helpful but no doubts there are times I felt that her friendliness is all about the deal or the sales that she want from me.

I did not confirm on my first visit but love them the moments I went in and try their gowns! Their WG is gorgeous, whereas their EG is prominently lesser but still I manage to try 2.

I was promised a better discount if I go back to them (via whatsapp from Joelle) but when I go back, I wasn't being offer any better discount but I still signed on due to her customer service skill.

Overall - Moderately satisfied 

FYI - My package is RM5399! 

Why am I moderately satisfied only? Here's the reason...

As I didn't bring enough cash for the deposit, Joelle told me that her boss do not allowed RM 300 deposit, and asked me to use my SGD Credit Card which I refused!! Then I was told to withdraw money from a nearby ATM to make up the deposit to RM2000! I was a bit upset but figure it could be their "policy", so I obliged to top up my deposit to a certain amount and yes I did went to a nearby ATM to withdraw money ( I was drove there by Destino's staff and later part got scolded from my cousin as she says it's unsafe to let ppl drive me to withdraw) ....the balance I will be paying them by this week to make it RM2000!


No comments:

Post a Comment