Monday, October 18, 2010

Late lunch date turn to shopping date for Mr. Gil

17.10.10 ~ It has been a long while (more than a months) since I blogged.. Why I didn't blog or update my blog? Because I am not good at blogging and I'm basically lazy and is busy sourcing information for my aniversaries trip with Mr Gil! Haha..

Today is a good day, it begin with a Church Service at New Creation Church which is my HOME church.. I am so blessed by Pastor Prince ministries and have met a lot of wonderful people at this church and most important, I learned the Gospel of Grace and the finish work if Christ!

After church service, meet Mr Gil for late lunch at The Vines Steak & Seafood Restaurant located at Novena. Food is average and nothing to shout about. We ordered 1/2 dozen of fresh oysters and Sirloin Steak with 1/2 lobster with add on meals which comes with soup of the day, garlic bread, a slice of chocolate cake and coffee.

Walked to Novena Square & Square 2 to shop around, it has been a while since we really spend time together shopping. We normally spend our day off with friends or else laze at his house.

While strolling level after level at the mall, we came across a group of peoples doing Praise & Worship at a restaurant (Proffessor Brawn). I was WOWed by this & actually think this is cool! I think they are Praise & Worshipping at the restaurant as its their opening.

The most memorable things that actually happen today is Mr Gil found a new lover today at Harvey Norman! His first DSLR camera. I think he like it alot that he bought it immediately after careful explanation by the sales person, Steve.

Normally Mr Gil is someone who will not anyhow spend money and he will carefully calculate and analyse whether or not to buy something. So, I think he really like his new lover! I am happy for him, as he finally can have something he wanted for so long, apart from me of course. Haha... Did I mentioned I did contribute a certain percentage in getting his new lover? Mr Gil, this is your anniversary gift! Where's mine?

I'm very much looking fwd to our trip! Dear Heavenly Father, please bless us, your beloveds and grant us an awesome trip by Your Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment