Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Can you lived with a LIAR?

2days ago, I was so happy, so over the moon!

Yesterday I was so mad & today worst, I feel betrayed, feel like a fool, a total idiot!

I don't understand, someone whom I think I can trust 100%, someone that is dear to my heart can tell lies right in front of me, even when I am confronting him! He insisted on his lies, he didn't even bother to tell me the truth after I asked, he even intended to lie to me till the end...

I won't even knew he tell lies if not "XYZ" mentioned something like "at first I thought of ordering baby kailan when we have dinner at Newton Circus but cause you are not here, I didn't ordered".

I feel upset, betrayed and I really do not know how am I going to trust this person anymore.. It wasn't a very big deal and yet he choose to tell lies..

He knew I will be very upset and make a big fuss if I found out that he tell lies to me and yet he do it!

Can you lived with a liar... I am confused and I don't think I want to live with someone who tell lies and hurt me...

God, I want a way out.... Will you bring me far far away?

No comments:

Post a Comment